Job: 10 research fellowships RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion University of Oslo, Norway
We are pleased to announce a total of 10 positions at RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion<http://www.uio.no/ritmo/> at the University of Oslo, Norway.
5 PhD fellowships in:
· Rhythm and Temporality in Audiovisual Narrative Media<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/156853/doctoral-research-fellowship-in-rhythm-and-temporality-in-audiovisual-narrative-media>
· Cognitive Neuroscience <https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/157963/doctoral-research-fellowship-in-cognitive-neuroscience>
· Entrainment and Pleasure<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/156887/doctoral-research-fellowship-in-entrainment-and-pleasure>
5 postdoc fellowships in
· Eye Tracking and Motion Capture of rhythm-related behavior<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/156883/postdoctoral-research-fellowship-in-eye-tracking-and-motion-capture-of-rhythm-related-behavior>
· Music, Time, and Consciousness<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/156886/postdoctoral-research-fellowship-in-music-time-and-consciousness>
· Electrophysiological basis of rhythm perception and production<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/158040/postdoctoral-research-fellowship-in-electrophysiological-basis-of-rhythm-perception-and-production>
RITMO<http://www.uio.no/ritmo/> is a Centre of Excellence funded by the Research Council of Norway, and focuses on rhythm as a structuring mechanism for temporal dimensions of human life. RITMO researchers work in a unique interdisciplinary constellation, with world-leading competence in musicology, psychology and informatics. The researchers have access to state-of-the-art facilities in sound/video recording, motion capture, eye tracking, physiological measurements, various types of brain imaging (EEG, fMRI), and rapid prototyping and robotics laboratories.
· Application deadlines: 15 January / 15 March 2019 (check position)
· Start-dates: August 2019
Please forward to relevant candidates. Apologies for cross-posting.
In addition: we are happy to host Marie Curie fellowship applications. Please get in touch if you are interested.
Director, RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
Professor, Department of Musicology, University of Oslo, Norway